Hey you found this site somehow, good for you.And i don't really care you become a member, but if you don't this will keep pop in up so have fun
Hey you found this site somehow, good for you.And i don't really care you become a member, but if you don't this will keep pop in up so have fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Early Preview Of: Brink

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSoviet
Admin
TheSoviet

Male Posts : 196
Humor : And god said let there be life

Early Preview Of: Brink Empty
PostEarly Preview Of: Brink

Brink is a game that i am looking forward to it is a FPS that is a good shooter on the idea that you can choose what and how you want to help do a over all objective, you do this by have classes that go on the size of the player going to small,mid, and Lager(Go lager) all of them have having pros and cons.Small they have the least Hit points but be very quick and able to climb,jump,slide and run with huge easy and speed, also have the smaller weapons. The heavy have a lager amount of HP have all using Big guns but not being fast at all, and the middle group is a mix of both extremes have being medic and things more tradition .If you watch any of the vids you can see the character run jumping with ease this is because of the SMART system that is used to get over random terrain this will be a strong point of the game.The game can be played signal player, online co-op and fully online this game is suppose to release In this fall of 2010

Back to top Go down
https://ussr.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Early Preview Of: Brink :: Comments

No Comment.

Early Preview Of: Brink

Page 1 of 1