Hey you found this site somehow, good for you.And i don't really care you become a member, but if you don't this will keep pop in up so have fun
Hey you found this site somehow, good for you.And i don't really care you become a member, but if you don't this will keep pop in up so have fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Skate 3 Preview and videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSoviet
Admin
TheSoviet

Male Posts : 196
Humor : And god said let there be life

Skate 3 Preview and videos Empty
PostSkate 3 Preview and videos

Skate 3
Black box studios
EA
May 18th 2010

Skate 3 is improvement over the the second skate with online. Online is the main ponit that EA is trying to sell to the public so you can go skating with your friends online over the three lager maps in the most realistic skating out there.
Having tried the online on the demo the games are host based only so the lag and every thing is all depended on who is host. The games that I did not host and just jumped in with randoms (ps3) there was effect lag to want to make me want to stop playing with more than 2 people in the room. But this could be improved once the game is released like when Battlefeild BC2 had its demo they improve there online by launch and it is still EA so this may be true again. Another improvident over The second Skate would be the abtity to drop the objects for the sky any where with in 15ft of the character and lots more objects plus the one you remember.Over all this is a sloild improvement over the second skate

Back to top Go down
https://ussr.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Skate 3 Preview and videos :: Comments

No Comment.

Skate 3 Preview and videos

Page 1 of 1