Hey you found this site somehow, good for you.And i don't really care you become a member, but if you don't this will keep pop in up so have fun
Hey you found this site somehow, good for you.And i don't really care you become a member, but if you don't this will keep pop in up so have fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

PS3 petition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSoviet
Admin
TheSoviet

Male Posts : 196
Humor : And god said let there be life

PS3 petition  Empty
PostSubject: PS3 petition    PS3 petition  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:46 pm

growing numbers of consumers are signing a petition demanding a full refund for those who bought the 'inferior' PS3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops.

According to the disgruntled gamers, the PS3 "can equal and/or outperform the Xbox 360 on many levels", yet Black Ops on Sony's console features "sub-par graphics, buggy software and less features" than the 360 edition.

The petition references Digital Foundry's recent analysis of the game's visuals, in which it was claimed that Black Ops is "clearly superior-looking" on Xbox 360.

The complaint also alleges that Activision and developer Treyarch have failed to deliver promised features for the PS3 version of Black Ops, including online split-screen functionality, which is featured in the Xbox 360 edition.

The petition reads: "... Is it fair to charge PlayStation 3 owners the same price for an inferior product, when both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 had the same amount of development time?

"Is it fair to charge PlayStation 3 owners the same price for an inferior product, when the previous version (Modern Warfare 2) was equal on both systems but the updated version (BO) is not?

"Is it fair to charge PlayStation 3 owners the same price for an inferior product, when the previous version (Modern Warfare 2 on PS3) looked visually better than BO looks now on PS3?

"We are requesting a full refund for Call of Duty Black Ops!"

148 consumers have currently signed the petition.
Back to top Go down
https://ussr.forumotion.com

PS3 petition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Section :: The Bar-
Jump to: