Hey you found this site somehow, good for you.And i don't really care you become a member, but if you don't this will keep pop in up so have fun
Hey you found this site somehow, good for you.And i don't really care you become a member, but if you don't this will keep pop in up so have fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

TheSoviet Day;Social;POD 111610

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSoviet
Admin
TheSoviet

Male Posts : 196
Humor : And god said let there be life

TheSoviet Day;Social;POD 111610 Empty
PostSubject: TheSoviet Day;Social;POD 111610   TheSoviet Day;Social;POD 111610 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:51 am

111710 2008
THeSoviet

Day
- Woke 701am ; SORE AS SHIT
- Stay-up till 4 am last night; so In return turn I slept till 4th block
- Weight room at school; Webb said that I mite win All District; ^^
V-School Work out for today-V (Mine
TheSoviet Day;Social;POD 111610 11161010
~Social
- I think that I see people in need more than other people; This seem random Fuck it Owell
- It seems that random smart Perp class chicks are talking to me more than use to; Do I appear nicer than use to; No clue
- I am have trouble telling weather people are humoring me or Gernally want to talk to me; I mean I can tell most of the time- I just get a feeling but some ppl I just can't tell; And if they are why I mean I know ppl respect( at least when I ear shot)some fear, Some Love Some are just nice people; I mean I know 99% of the time but idk Whatever; NOW I feel like a bitch because I just wrote all this shit out ....

POD
TheSoviet Day;Social;POD 111610 Death_10
Back to top Go down
https://ussr.forumotion.com

TheSoviet Day;Social;POD 111610
Page 1 of 1